|Network interface: standard RJ45||Network ProtocolTCP/IP, UDP, IGMP|
|Power: < 2W||Input voltage: DC12V ~ 18|
|Work temperature: -20℃ ~ +80℃||Working humidity : 10% ~ 90%|
- When all the mater stations and substations in the same segment of LAN, the IP for the address box could be random of this segment.
- When the master station and substation are not in the same segment of LAN, the IP for the address box should be set in the highest segment to ensure all the stations in the system can access to.
- When the master station and substation are in the same WAN, the IP for the address box should be a static one in the WAN.
- IP address register query, SIP services, audio and video agent for all the master stations and substations of the system.
- Operating system, database and software agents of Lonbon’s could be pre-installed.
- One power supply (14V/0.8A) and one network cable will be attached for free.
- Power supply mode: external DC power supply.
1.Network interface: Use the network cable to connect the IP network address server to the LAN of router or switcher.
2.Network indicator: The indicator stays green for normal start. It flash rapidly for network failure and flashes slowly for successful network connection.
3.Power indicator: The indicator stays red for energized normal
4.DC12V:Power interface,insert the attached power supply 12V/0.5A to the interface.
5.Reset hole: Use the diameter of 1 to 2mm toothpick or stick to insert to the reset hole and hold for 5 seconds to restore factory settings.