|Monitor range : 30m²||Work voltage : 10V-24V|
|Frequency response : 200Hz~16KHz||Harmonic distortion: < 0.5%|
|Signal to noise ratio: 70dB||Power<2W|
|MIC input sensitivity : 10mV||Working humidity: 10%~ 90%|
|Work temperature : -20~ +80 degrees|
|Communication interface:five-wire bus|
|Builtin loudspeaker impedance power: 20O, 1W|
|Bus audio output voltage (peak value ) :=4V|
|Bus audio input level (peak to peak ) :=8V|
- Wall mount (or placed on desk); generally installed on the wall of controlling center.
- Online encoding allows you to set substation numbers freely;Hands free talk with master station.
- Professional-class sound quality, vivid, clear and loud.
- Alarm and intercommunicate with master station in the control room.
- Loud noise alarm function: the substation could be set automatically alarm to master station if it is in continuous noise and exceed certain decibel.
- Have switch output port, could connect with alarm linkage devices.
- Available to connect with MIC, speaker.
- Externally connected to alarm button and release button. Alarm button can replace the call or alarm button of the substation. Release button can relieve the alarm of the substation, door lamp shining, corridor display, master station prompting.
- May be connected to 2 electric locks to realize unlocking function.
- May be connected to 2 magnetic door catchers to realize unlocking reminder function.
- Used as monitoring head.
- May be connected to door lamp.
- Have recorder output interface.
- It is required for Connection with modulus master stations via power wiring box by one piece of 5-core bus.
- Special connection clip is provided and you can connect to the bus without cutting the cable.